Collectively all information that you submit to Tickets Land Ltd via the Website. All information you submit during emailing us, calling us for any reason, interacting with us through social media,free prize draws or answering questionnaires during the events placed on our website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Tickets Land Ltd, we or us
Tickets Land Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 9543263 whose registered office is at 2 King Frederick Ninth Tower, London, London, SE16 7TH; WE or US also include the third parties who operate event venues, sponsor events or organise it AND promoters, agents and artists from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you (hereinafter ‘Event Partners’)
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Tickets Land Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Tickets Land Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.ticketsland.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
c. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers, your account information, your billing and payment information, information from other companies, other information about your interactions with us.
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Tickets Land Ltd is the "data controller". We use information inter alia to improve our services, websites and products, for fraud prevention, to provide you with support and services, for marketing purposes;
6. We will retain any Data you submit as long as it would be practically useful to us.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us inter alia for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Our website is meant for adults and we would not knowingly collect any information from children. If you think that a child has given us information please email or write to us confirming your status of a parent or a legal guardian and we would delete any collected data on such underage person.
10. Tickets Land Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
11. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we request and for the purposes listed in paragraph 7 of the present document.
Links to other websites
15. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
16. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
17. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you automatically agree with the present Policy. If you wish to withdraw your automatic consent please write to us to opt out of use of Data for direct marketing purposes, such as our newsletters or text messages on future events.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Tickets Land Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.
21. Data security is of great importance to Tickets Land Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
24. In line with this Policy and Cookies Policy the transfer of your information to other countries including outside Europe may happen. In such cases the laws of those countries towards security of personal information would apply.
26. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
27. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Tickets Land Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
28. This Website may place the following Cookies:
29. Type of CookiePurpose
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
30. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
31. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
32. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
35. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
Feel free to contact us if you have any queries, complaints, to withdraw a consent or require a copy of data we hold about you.
You may contact Tickets Land Ltd via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post: Tickets Land Ltd 2 King Frederick Ninth Tower London SE16 7TH UK.